Kerbal Space Program Chroma
Kerbal Space Program Chroma Control aims to help make learning the game mechanics much easier with your Chroma keyboard showing all the active keys binds and the status of toggleable functions.
* Unzip the release archive and place the KSPChromaControl folder in your KSP GameData directory.
* Start KSP and witness the awesomeness of highlighted function keys while kerbaling through space
* Stylized Kerbal Space Program logo on every scene that does not contain any noteworthy keyboard interaction (pressing Escape to go to the menu not being noteworthy enough to light up the key)
* In the vessel editor, different kinds of keysets are lit up according to the current editor mode.
* Control keys and toggleable function keys are lit up in different colors, showing whether the function is switched on or off during flight.
* Reduced keyset lit for EVA mode
* Resource gauges displayed on the keypad and the keys above the UpDownLeftRight keys.
*Features animations (Vessel exploded, vessel landen in water, vessel out of power and not controllable any more)
* Razer Chroma supported mouse and mousemats now displays the electric charge on the vessel as a status bar on it's side. The scrollwheel and logo light up in different colors to display the heat of the vessel ranging from blue for cold to red for hot and yellow for "about to explode".