Be Seen. Be Heard.
We’re big on things that deliver—especially when they pull it off in the most discreet way possible. The Razer lfrit is an in-ear headset and broadcaster-grade mic packaged to be the perfect unobtrusive broadcasting solution. It’s the all-in-one streaming upgrade you never knew you needed, until now.
UP YOUR STAY-HOME GAME
Take care of yourself, your work and your opponents with our curated list of Razer gear.
Sound Quality You Deserve
You want your audience to hear you exactly the way you do in real life. The Razer lfrit has its own adjustable condenser mic that reduces the pickup of background noise without the need to position it on a mic arm, giving you true-to-life quality so your stream sounds amazing always.
Compatible with Comply™ Foam Tips.
Everything Sounds Better
The Razer USB Audio Enhancer is an analog to digital converter that takes audio quality up a notch while reducing static and background noise. The converter enables two people to speak through one device—just plug in an additional headset to start co-streaming.
Power That’s Out of Sight
For those who don’t want to be encumbered by a full-sized headset when streaming, the Razer Ifrit’s slim frame and over-the-ear design makes it super discreet, keeping all focus on you during a broadcast. It’s also so lightweight, you can stream for hours without even feeling it on.
Want to take your microphone to the next level?
The Razer USB Audio Enhancer is also available as a standalone product and is compatible with any 3.5mm Stereo Headset.
At a glance
- Low profile, discreet design
- USB Audio Enhancer
- Adjustable condenser mic
- Duo recording capability
- Compatible with PC, console or mobile
- Impedance: 32 ± 15% Ω
- Type: Dynamic speaker
- Diameter: Ø10 mm
- Nominal/Max Input Power: 10 mW / 20 mW
- SPL: 102 ± 3 dB
- Frequency Response: F0 ~ 20KHz
- Type: Ø9.7 mm, ECM unidirectional
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 ~ 10KHz
- Sensitivity: -41 ± 3dB
Razer USB Sound Enhancer
- Sample Rate: 44.1KHz/48KHz selectable via PC setting
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Frequency Response: 20 ~ 20kHz
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.8 onwards
- Compatible with Streamlabs OBS, OBS, and XSplit
- 1 x Razer Ifrit
- 1 x Razer USB Audio Enhancer
- 1 x Microphone Foam Cover
- 1 x Bi-flange Ear Tip
- 3 x Replaceable Ear Tips (Varying Sizes)
- 1 x Important Product Information Guide